Tuesday 2 December 2008

Miscellany

I'm still working on the Hellcats Pinup Calendar; due to UK Borders shit hitting the Student Visa fan, and a load of coursework which takes priority, it's taking longer than I'd like. Real Life does that. On the other hand, the quality will be so much better for the work not being rushed ^__^

The next chapter of Thicker Than Blood is the one I'm really excited to share. You'll just have to wait to find out why ;)

I changed the banner for my blog. Let me know what you think! I think it's much more 'me', now; I'm quite chuffed with it.

As a side note, I noticed the other day that they've finally fixed the CONCORD billboards. It only took them a sodding year to get around to it :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh quite nice! Did you do the banner yourself?..nvm silly question of course you did..Domi, thantos, kessie ..but I cannot make out the ship in the back? :) * looking forward to the next installment ...

Ivanneth Maethor said...

Hmmm...
http://hellcats.griefwatch.net/?p=details&kill=152
I'm going to hazard a guess and say the ship to the back is the Harbinger. That's actually a focussed shot I took on one of my Valkyries ^_^

Kirith Kodachi said...

Nice work. :)

Bahamut said...

Cool banner!

Sard Caid said...

That would most certainly be a Harbinger. I spend enough time abusing them under my command.

Banner looks great! I noticed the change last night, and spent a minute refreshing your blag expecting a revolving banner to cycle.

..Do I have to pay isk to see this pinup calendar? =)

Post a Comment