Thursday 19 February 2009

The Big Reveal

After I set up my base in Molden Heath, I returned to Evati. There was a war to fight, and I'd be damned if I wouldn't be there to support it.

What?! I hear you say. Pirates declaring war?! Allow me to sum up.

We've been keeping it on the quiet, but yes, the Hellcats and The Bastards declared war a week ago on Gemeinschaft interstellarer Soeldner (or GiS) and their buddy Com-Star. We split from the alliance to make this happen, since neither of these corps is really worth paying alliance-sized wardec fees on. As Hallan Turrek has already said, we didn't do this to win. There IS nothing to win, here. We're simply enforcing our right to do what we want, where we want, and no amount of blob-fielding, ewar-wielding jackarses is going to prevent us from doing so.

This war is to make them expend lots of their isk, time and resources to engage us, and thus far it's been succeeding beautifully, to the point where they've stopped attempting to camp us in with their masses of neutral, non-outlaw friends. Yes. They already outnumber us and throw falcons as if they were expendable, and when we declared war so that their non-flashy arses wouldn't have the edge of sentry guns, they brought twice their numbers in targets we couldn't engage in small ships. And yet, their efficieny against us dropped until they removed the campaign from their killboards a couple days ago.

It's good to be a pirate and not fight by the rules >=3

2 comments:

X1376 said...

I did not noticed link to killboard in Hallan's posting, but I did went there from here. I wish you tell us who came we that funny name: "Don't mention the war" :) I made me grin in context of your posting. :)

Anonymous said...

I've fought against these w*****s in empire, where they have multiple remote repping 'neutral' corps aswell as the complement of 60/40 ewar.

wishing you all get plenty of pods.

cad

Post a Comment