Wednesday 10 December 2008

A Summons

I spent the morning and part of the afternoon in my favourite station cafe working on pinup calendar designs, pleased with the results I was getting. Art is such a temperamental hobby: sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't. Today was proving to be a good day for the Muse, and the flow was pure poetry.

At last the urge to drop into space won out over the draw of painted lines. I finally wandered into the corp office about half-two to find it still dark and the door locked. Mynxee keeps slightly different hours than I do, but she'd obviously not been in since last night. As I keyed up the lights, a blinking icon on the computer caught my attention. A message?

It was encoded for directors only, but Mynxee'd given me access ages ago. I read it twice, frowned thoughtfully, then dropped a message to my CEO.
[Roc Weiler called. See Fwd. Think something suitable can be arranged. Call him back ;)]

5 comments:

Bahamut said...

Love your in-character stuff. We should RP together in-game sometime.

Roc in on this or are you just using his character in faith?

Ivanneth Maethor said...

Check out his latest blog post, hon ;)

Carole Pivarnik said...

Just as much fun to RP via the blog-vine. Probably more, as the anticipation is allowed to build between related posts.

*goes off to respond to Roc's encrypted message*

Anonymous said...

This is going to be enjoyable, ingame and out I see.

Ivanneth Maethor said...

@Roc - You started it, hon ;)

Post a Comment